BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Super Nova

If I could perfect time travel, bring back the dead, find an equilibrium in the time-space continuum and more than anything get these people to set their egos aside and play together, i would have whipped up the perfect band EVER....


ah.. wishful thinking is such a pain in the ass!

Kurt Cobain on lead vocals (seriously, did u think otherwise?)

Slash on Lead Guitar

Sid Vicious on bass

Dale Crover on drums

I generally don't give much for rhythm guitars, b/c i just love NIRVANA's sound and they had just a lead guitar and a bass.. but still just in case

John Frusciante on Rhythm Guitars.

alternatively, If Dale Crover is too "punk" for the mainstream, i would go with Jon Bonham..

All the best bands are dictatorships so Kurt would write all the songs and the others would just play.

This would require a supernova of NIRVANa, Guns n Roses, The Sex pistols, the Chilli peppers and either the Melvins or Led zep! makes my head spin.


P.S : See i'm unbiased. I did not put Kurt Cobain on lead guitars.. I know he's not the best guitarist out there (or not out there, in Kurt's case) , but hey! I dunno one other band where the Lead singer was also the Lead guitarist,they would play rhythm guitar but lead? I haven't heard of any except NIRVANA! That's why Kurt's the best! \m/


Whats's your perfect band?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Harshni
I love nirvana.. probably not as much as you do but a lot still and I am looking for this one particular poster or rather even that picture would do... i was wondering if you could help me if i sent it to you..

harshni said...

@anonymous

Sure.. I think i will probably be able to help.. go ahead and mai lit to me sreedhar.harshni@gmail.com