BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 23, 2009

Tom, dick and Woody Allen!


The word "genius" has been flippantly used by the media these days. The media, has mutated it by labeling every Tom,Dick and Harry oh and Bill! "Genius"!

True genius in the classical sense of the word does still exist..

The man who made these works of art is a true genius!
Woody Allen _ YOU ARE A GENIUS!

Coming soon: a full fledged post on Vicky, Crstina Barcelona and Cassandra's dream!

BTW: Javier Bardem, Peneolpe cruz is officialy the "luckiest woman in the universe"!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is still a without question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with efflux of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=down lyrics motograter ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you profit by the pitch-dark methods of promotion of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

I have to show my

appreciation to this writer for rescuing me from such a scenario. Right after

researching throughout the online world and finding proposals that were

not beneficial, I was thinking my life was gone.[url=http://www.sac-longchamp-pascher-fr.com]sac longchamp[/url] ,Living minus the solutions to

the problems you have

sorted out by way of the blog post

is a serious case, as well as the kind

which could have in a negative way affected my career if I had not come across your

web site. The understanding and

kindness in [url=http://www.sac-longchamp-pascher-fr.com]sac longchamp pas cher[/url] touching [url=http://www.sac-longchamp-pascher-fr.com]sac longchamp[/url] all areas was

excellent. I don't know what I

would have done if I hadn't come upon such a stuff like this. I am able to at

this time look ahead to my future. Thank you so much for your

specialized and

sensible help. I won't think twice to recommend your web sites to

anybody who would like guide on this area.