BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Long time comin!

I haven't blogged since.. stone age!!Not that I din't have stuff to blog about,not that I had swine flew, not that i was a participant on "I'm NOT a celebrity get me outta here" stuck in some coasta rican jungle,not even the fact that I had exceeded my internet Bandwidth limit alloted, but simply because, i've been..L.A.Z.Y..


Over the "Century" since i last blogged, there has been no dearth of topics i wanted to blog about.
below,i provide a list of stuff i wanted to blog about.. some , any or none of them may turn into a full fledged post.

Alfred Hitchcocks movies.
Paul Newman,Stevie Mcqueen.
Kurt Cobain.
Animal rights in general, PETA in particular.
The "Remember me" script. (BTW: Doesn't matter if it's not a very nice thing to do, find this script online & read it!This movie is never going to get released in India,so it's ok reading the script!Move over "Sixth Sense" Gimme RM)
The mundane way, i spend my day!
People with bad grammar.(OUCH!)
People who use bad grammar on purpose(Not cool!)
Twitter.
Comic Con,San Diego.
Why I absolutely adore Chandler Bing!
My celeb crushes till date *insert girly giggle*
and *drum rolls*.......
TADA.. Robert Pattinson (I know! So surprised aren't u? maybe i should go asist Manoj.Night shymalan!!)


3 comments:

SM said...

Call it blogger's syndrome or whatever..Happens all the time!!and what are you upto.said u were doing MS?

harshni said...

@sandeep
Right now i've decided to move into the event management line! writin TOEFL on the 31st! U?

SM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.