BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Random stuff!

As metallica's Nothing Else Matter runs in the background(gr8 song btw) these are some random thoughts through my cerebrum!


1.Chilly baby-corn is a mouth-watering dish!
2.Geni-the family tree website is so darn useful and interesting.
3.*Disclaimer* this particular thought is just my opinion.
The kids who take part in the Scripp's Spelling Bee are probably torutured souls hounded by their parents.
4.Guys hate any mention of so called hollywood heart throbs even in their computer history..
case in point: My cuz sharanyan asking me to clear his history coz' he did not want any mention of robert pattinson in it!(tasteless tee hee hee)
5. The very same cuz has some classmates who have an extraordinay degree of eloquence.
Case in point: The gals on his sarang documnetry competition team..kudos nithya and the rest of you!
6.Finding parking space in cross cut road is a job i wouldn wish on my worst enemy(read: zac efron!)
7.I discovered the differences between a laptop lcd and a tv lcd!!
8.Beggars in Delhi are becoming so resourceful(ref:The Hindu 3-6-2009 last page)
9.I can actually tolerate heavy rock music! and it kinda grows on me!! i even listened to metallica today!
10.Women can get along really well without being Bitchy all the time!(Thank God for that)
11.Brad Pitt has a killer accent in "Inglorious Basterds"! He's a shoo in for next year's academy awards! Can't wait for the movie!!

1 comments:

Ryan said...

Not EVERY heartthrob. I don't mind brad Pitt or Hugh Jackman (Wolverine only) or some others I guess. Pattinson not in this century.

Metallica \m/