BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 2, 2009

"K(C)urt" Awakening! (Pun Intended)

During my forays (ahem!) into Kurt's life, I chanced upon a video and I was in for a rude awakening. Never in my wildest dreams I imagined i would utter this sentence "Nirvana covered seasons in the season"!!!!!!!!! That was one song that i had immense contempt for.(Noticed the past tense have you? well i can't have contempt for something covered by Nirvana!) come on! Westlife covered it of all people. Westlife is one band i love to hate. They go out and cover all these classics. Uptwown Girl was a song immortalized by Billy Joel and these guys had to go turn it into a karaoke version. So to even imagine Kurt singing the same song as Kian ( who is a memeber of westlife) just hurts physically! What was Kurt thinking?( We had pot, we had weed, we covered the first song we could read!). Then again, Kurt can even sing the phonebook in his guttaral voice with his sweet angel face and I would listen.

0 comments: