BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 21, 2009

Sometimes I think.. Sometimes I Don't

My previous post, a classic example of the "Don't" part. I regret saying the stuff i said.. I saw something i did not like and just because i had a keyboard, fingers and an internet connection I took this blog as a plaform to vent my anger... But in the end i ended up sounding shockingly cavalier.. Yes, i was angry at James Hetfield for saying the stuff he said.. but only because I'm passionate about NIRVANA but what if he had said the same thing about say,eminem? I would have been the first person to laugh and just b/c he commented on Kurt, i went ahead and thrashed his music while in reality i still like their music..One thing i know for sure no one should ever call me a "good sport" :(

Hindsight is a bitch!

0 comments: